Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 5th--Rockies Win Again!

While Roni's family was here we went to a Colorado Rockies Baseball game. We have been to quite a few games since moving to Denver---and the Rockies have won EVERY game we have gone too! The MLB better watch out if we ever have the time or money to go to all the home games--Rockies would kick some Major League Booty!


DK sending the winning vibes!





Group Shot! (minus Roni)



Anika's first MLB Baseball game! I think she is already a Rockies Fan!!

Brandon being cool!



Tyler--being a good sport about the VERY EXCITING baseball game!



Makadie--cheese-ing it up! She loved that Uncle Michael and Aunt Amy were enjoying the snack bar--I think she sampled everything. And Brandon (and the rest of us) discovered just how fast she could eat cotton candy! Thanks for sharing guys!



Go Rockies!~~

After the game--the Victory Group Shot (minus Coleman)

*
*
*
*
Little Miss Vampire

*

*

Little Miss Peek-A-Boo

*

*

Little Miss--Found what I was looking for!

(thank goodness for formula and bottles--it makes babies a little more portable!)

*

*

Little Miss Sleepy!

0 comments: