Michael & Amy with their kids as well as Coleman & I and our kids--went to the Fireworks in Arvada, CO. There were so many people that the Dads dropped us off while they went to find a place to park. It was a pretty good show and we enjoyed being outside! And I do not feel like it is the 4th unless there are Fireworks~ It was the perfect ending to one of our favorite holidays! We were so grateful that my family could be there to celebrate it with us.
*
*
Happy Birthday America and thank you to the many who have served in many many many ways over the years to make this country the one we love and the one we call home!
I picked us some glow sticks at Michaels Craft Store for $1 for 15! It was a great deal and the kids loved them--but I think they loved them a little too much. Brandon and Makadie did not pay much attention to the actual fireworks because they were having so much fun with their own! We thought that this blurry picture of Makadie and her glow sticks was kind of cool!




Our camera may not be the best choice to capture Fireworks--but we had fun trying to capture their beauty! The fireworks were shot off behind a big sports complex that had various baseball fields. We were sitting on some bleachers, the seats were great but. . . we had to look through the backdrop/fence thing right behind home plate! So the shapes and chain link pattern are from that fence!








4 comments:
Sounds like you had a really fun-filled July 4th week.
Roni we grew up in Round Valley so this must have been one of your first true 4th of July. We watched the Clearfield fireworks, the entire time I thought about how the small explosions would have counted as a grand finish in Eagar. Anyway hope you are all well.
Hi Roni, This is Mary Hammond. Do you live in Denver? Jacob and his family live there. We're going for a visit next week. My e-mail is mhammond80@gmail.com.
Your girls are gorgeous like thier mom. Mary
Sounds like lots of fun! I admire you for all the fun things you find to do with your girls. I love the Echo Lake photo. That's a great place! Missing CO and all my great friends there!
Post a Comment